Swiss Roll ingredients:-
11g matcha powder
15g hot water
3 egg yolk
15g castor sugar
22g corn oil
22g cake flour
3 egg white
30g castor sugar
Cream of tartar
125g cream cheese
30g icing sugar
80g heavy whipping cream
1. Mixed hot water with matcha powder. Set aside.
2. Whisk egg yolks with castor sugar till thick.
3. Add corn oil, whisk till thick.
4. Add matcha paste, mix till even.
5. Whisk egg white and sugar till firm
6. Gently stir in 1/3 of the meringue into the batter to lighten the mixture before folding in the rest.
7. Steam bake at 160 degree for 15 - 20 mins.
8. Cream cheese filling:-
In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese. Add the vanilla and confectioners sugar and beat until smooth. Using the whisk attachment, gradually add the heavy cream and whip until the frosting is thick to stick to whisk.
9. Spread cake with cream cheese. Roll. Refrigerate for 4 hrs.